Fire Prevention & Protection
The goal of this Course is to provide a knowledgeable understanding on the origins of fires, sources of fires, how to protect yourself, and how to prevent fires from occurring.
Each year, serious fires take place at construction sites, work zones, and building refurbishment sites, causing severe injuries and material damages. Jobs sites that have large quantities of dry timber and ones that contain flammable materials, like insulation and adhesives, are especially prone to fires. Fortunately, most construction fires can be prevented by taking the following precautions.
- Reduce the amount of combustible material until needed
- Use fewer flammable materials
- Keep job sites free of trash and unnecessary clutter
- Use flame retardant materials for coverings and sheeting
- Use caution with tanks, which can ignite flammable residue or ignite gas
- Ban smoking at the job site
- Ensure that electrical installations are properly maintained
The Fire Prevention Course for Construction
Our OSHA Fire Prevention course for Construction will train workers how to identify fire safety risks and take precautions to avoid fires in the workplace. These are some of the topics that youâ€™ll learn about in depth during our one-hour online course:
- OSHA fire detection and protection requirements
- Job site hazards
- Fire watch
- Chemical storage
- Response equipment
- Emergency response plans
Apenas clientes logados que compraram este produto podem deixar uma avaliação.